Vision & Mission
The college upholds the ideal “Enlightenment through Education” as according to Guru, liberation comes through empowerment with education. We take up this mission of providing value-based education to the students with great pride and responsibility because youth represents and signifies idealism and hope. Our dream is to be a premier institution of learning and research of national repute. To achieve this noble vision, we strive and function with the following objectives.
- To attain the noble notion of equality based on human dignity and thus practice the ideal “Enlightenment through Education”, of the great sage, seer and philosopher, Sree Narayana Guru, after whom the college is christened.
- To continuously involve in the process of removing the disparities based on race, religion and caste through greater participation of the minorities and the backward communities in the mainstream of formal education as propounded by Sree Narayana Guru.
- To remove the social inequalities among people and to uplift the economically and socially downtrodden, by providing them the facility of higher education.
- To transform the students into knowledgeable, competent, socially committed and honest citizens of the motherland by inculcating the spirit of scientific temper and analytical thinking which enable them to take up the challenges of life.
- To realize and honour human values, justice and universal brotherhood and thus provide value-based education for the mental advancement of the students.
- To provide a healthy and peaceful atmosphere for the maximum output in the fields of learning, teaching, research and extension.